www.suntrustonlinebanking.com – How to login to your SunTrust bank accountGuide
SunTrust account holders can now have the facilities of online banking with the comfort of home. You can now manage your account 24/7 from anywhere any time, pay your bills online, shop, update your account information, transfer funds to another account, check your balance and a lot more you can do with the SunTrust online account.
SunTrust Bank is an American bank holding company, founded in the year 1891 and based in SunTrust Plaza, Atlanta, Georgia. SunTrust Bank and BB&T joined together to become Trust to build a better future. With SunTrust, everybody can achieve financial confidence. SunTrust Bank offers products, tools, and resources to motivate you, on your journey towards life. To know more about the online banking facilities of SunTrust, you could go through the following article.
What are the products and services offered by the SunTrust Bank:
- Checking accounts
- Savings accounts
- Digital banking
- Credits cards
- Home improvement loans
- Student loans
- Debt consolidation
- Home equity line of credit
- Auto loans
- Banking for small business
- Retirement planning
- Financial planning
- Wealth management
- Corporate and commercial banking
What are the benefits of online banking with SunTrust Bank:
- With SunTrust online banking you could manage your finance very conveniently with 24 hours access to your account.
- You could transfer funds from your SunTrust bank to another bank
- You could send money with SunTrust’s Zelle.
- You could pay your monthly bills online, or set up autopay options for your monthly bills with a few clicks.
- You could access your SunTrust account through your mobile or tablet.
- You could check your online account statement with 18 months of account statements securely store online.
- Now, you don’t need to worry about forgetting to pay your bills, you could subscribe for E-bill and receive e-bill reminders.
- Your online account information is encrypted with 256-bits encryption, your privacy and security is their top-most priority.
- You could get cashback for online and mobile banking with SunTrust.
- With SunTrust mobile banking, you could put your money at your fingertips, you could download the app from Google Play and the App Stores.
- You could send text command to access your account balance, account history and more.
- You would receive mobile alerts for transactions and security issues.
- You could deposit your check without visiting your bank, just take a snap of your check and deposit using the SunTrust app.
What are the advantages of SunTrust Mobile App:
- First, you could download the SunTrust mobile app from Google Play and App Stores.
- You could optimize your banking through mobile banking.
- You could enroll in digital banking
- You could check balance including quick balance check
- You could access to your account through a fingerprint scan
- View history
- Transfer funds
- Add a payee
- Pay bills online
- Deposit checks
- Request advances
- Change debit card PIN
- View FICO score
- View Credit card rewards
- Retrieve password or User ID
- You could set statement delivery preference
- Locate nearest branch/ATM
- You could open a new account
- You will get notifications for SunTrust exclusive deals
- Credit card lock/unlock
- Alerts management
- Send money through Zelle
How to register for online banking with SunTrust:
- To, register for online banking with SunTrust, you could visit the following page www.suntrust.com
- Now, you could click on the alternative link “Sign up Now” which is provided just below the “Sign on” button
- Thereafter, You must have one of the following SunTrust accounts to complete your registration
Line of Credit,
Personal Credit Card,
Investment Services or Trust Account.
- After that, you need to select any one of the enrollment options
SunTrust Debit card
SunTrust Account or Loan number
SunTrust Personal credit card
SunTrust Investment service or Trust account
- And, click on “Begin Enrollment”
- Thereafter, depending on your selection, you will be asked to enter your few details
- And, after authenticating your information provided, you could be able to register for your online banking account with SunTrust Bank.
How to login to your SunTrust Bank account:
- To, login to your SunTrust Bank account, you could visit the following page www.suntrust.com
- Here, you will be required to enter your “User Id” and “Password”
- And, click “Sign on”
- After authenticating your login credentials, you could be able to access your SunTrust online account.
How to retrieve your SunTrust Bank account User ID / password:
- To, retrieve your SunTrust Bank account User Id/ password, you could visit the following page www.suntrust.com/
- Here, you need to click on the alternative link “Forgot user Id/ password” which is provided just below the “Sign on” button
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your following information
Date of birth
Social security number
Mother’s maiden name
- And, click “Continue”
- After authenticating your account details, you would be required to follow a couple of steps, to be able to retrieve your SunTrust Bank account User Id or password.
Read Also.. How to Login for Rewarding Excellence Card
If you need any assistance or have any queries regarding SunTrust Online banking facilities, you could contact SunTrust Bank through the following
How to contact SunTrust Bank:
- You could reach to the SunTrust customer support executives through the following numbers to get a quick response
Customer Service –
Online Banking, PC Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking –
TDD (Telephone Device for the Deaf) –
Report Checking Account Fraud –
Lost or Stolen Card –
International Toll-Free –
Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy Filings, Real-Estate Owned (REO) and Short Sale Inquiries –
Credit Bureau Disputes –
- You could go through the SunTrust FAQs to get quick resolutions.
- You could reach to SunTrust through the following address
P.O. Box 85024
Richmond, VA 23285-5024
For Mail –
SunTrust Bank, Special Handling
P.O. Box 27572
Richmond, VA 23261-7572
- O. Box 791274
Baltimore MD 21279-1274
All other lines of Credit Payments
- O. Box 79282
Baltimore MD 21279-0282
Credit Reporting Dispute Notices
ATTN: Credit Reporting Disputes
PO Box 85526
Richmond, VA 23285-5526
- And, you could follow SunTrust Bank through their social media handler also,
Facebook – www.facebook.com/suntrust/
Twitter – www.twitter.com/SunTrust
Instagram – www.instagram.com/suntrust/
YouTube – www.youtube.com/user/LiveSolid