www.paypal.com/activatecard – Activating PayPal Cash Card OnlineCredit Cards
PayPal is a popular digital money transfer platform, enabling money transfer online as an alternative to cash or paper checks.
PayPal is operated under American company PayPal Holdings Inc. For both individuals and commercial transactions, PayPal is touted as one of the fastest, safest and most reliable methods of online transfer mode. No need to carry your cash in your electronic wallet is here now! Right now, PayPal is a proud owner of more than 277 million active accounts and there is no sign of stopping.
You can access your PayPal account both via its official web portal, www.paypal.com or, bets, via PayPal mobile application. Available both Android and iOS platforms.
With PayPal accepted as main and in some cases, only accepted transaction method in both online and offline establishments, it is becoming a separate entity even with its electronic credit and debit card. With its application, it is more convenient to carry your digital cash anytime and anywhere. The same goes for the PayPal Cash Cards too!
PayPal Cash Card (Debit MasterCard)
Designed to serve both the electronic and traditional cash requirements, PayPal Cash Card is a debit card, enabling instant access to your fund s anywhere, where MasterCard is accepted. You can also withdraw paper cash and do much more! Take a look:
- Tap and pay with a speedy checkout.
- Transfer and receive the money within minutes.
- Access your electronic debit card anytime and anywhere via the PayPal app.
- Shop and transact anywhere where MasterCard is accepted.
- Load cash at more than 100,000 retail stores including CVS, Walmart, 7-Eleven and many more.
- Withdraw cash from more than 33,000 Money Pass ATMs nationwide.
- Check your account activity, balance, alert or any suspicious activities straight from the mobile app.
- Get protection via MasterCard Zero Liability Policy and shop without hassle.
For charges, please visit www.paypal.com/myaccount/bundle/fees.
So if you are lucky to get hold of PayPal Cash card after applying, then you need to complete one last step, i.e. activating the card for an online and electronic transaction.
Info required for card activation
Keep the information you have used for card application in hand. You also need to keep the card handy for activation. You require:
- Card Number (front side of the card).
- Security Code (back of the card)
- Social Security Number.
- Date of Birth.
There are three ways to activate your PayPal Cash Card:
Step 1: Telephonic activation
- Call up the 24 hours automated activation telephone line at 1-800-314-8298.
- Follow the instructions provided by the IVR.
Step2: PayPal Mobile App
- Open PayPal Mobile app in your device.
- Log into your PayPal account using correct credentials.
- At the top right corner o home screen, click on Settings.
- From there, select PayPal Cash Card.
- Enter the required information as per the sequence designated.
- Double-check your information and click on Activate Card.
Step 3: PayPal Website
- Open your browser and directly visit, www.paypal.com/activatecard.
- Type your card number.
- Next enter the security code.
- Next enter the required information as asked.
- Click on Activate Card.
The best thing about PayPal Cash Card is that it gets instantly activated as soon as you complete the activation process. From that moment itself, you are free to use the card for your transaction and shopping needs!
Contacting PayPal Customer Service
In case, you are facing any technical or transaction-related issue o want to shoot your query, an elaborate system of assistance desk is there to look through your concern. All you need to do is directly visit www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us you can either type your issue to get answers in the FAQ section, you can log in and select department wise for appropriate contact channel region wise.