www.indigocard.com – Guide to Access Indigo Platinum Online ServicesCredit Cards
The first foundation of this bank is in Utah in the year of 2001. Salt lake city is the main place of the foundation. Celtic Bank represents considerable authority in private company money, assisting entrepreneurs with working procurement, capital, development, development, sustainable power source fund, hardware financing, land buys and renegotiates, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Celtic Bank has positioned as one of the main ten SBA loan specialists broadly since 2013.
Celtic Bank has a demonstrated reputation in a scope of businesses, including sustainable power source fund, social insurance, vehicle wash, service station or C-store, lodging and others. Each business advance application is drawn closer with an inventive and critical thinking mentality, and they plan to structure custom fitted financing arrangements that help their customers meet their development targets.
The Indigo Platinum card speaks to one potential accomplishment on your excursion to effectively dealing with your credit. By conveying a direct chance to fabricate and get to credit, the Indigo Platinum card empowers you to meet your regular needs. Invest heavily in your advancement, and let Indigo Platinum impel you forward! This important credit card is provided by Celtic bank as an association with Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. This financial institute is settled, FDIC-guaranteed Utah bank established in 2001 in Salt Lake City, Utah
Beginning FS Card Services, Inc. administrations Mastercard accounts all through North America. Perceived for its one of a kind card items and administration quality, Genesis FS Card Services and its parent, Genesis Financial Solutions has represented considerable authority in helping purchasers with constrained or harmed credit make a new beginning for more than 12 years.
At Indigo, they endeavor to convey a client experience equivalent to or better than any “prime” Mastercard guarantor. Their online record overhauling is accessible day in and day out at no extra expense. Your installment history is accounted for to each of the three significant credit authorities, which, if your record is kept up on favorable terms, might be basic to setting up as well as improving your credit. Indigo Platinum: together, they take care of business.
Rates of Indigo Platinum card
- Annual Fee is $0-$99
- Regular APR is 24.9%
- Late Fee is $40
Features of Indigo Platinum card
- You can check the pre-qualification
- If you had previous bankruptcy, it’s fine
- It’s mobile friendly and get online access easily
- The card will eb accepted in 35 million locations globally
- Get travel benefits
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Get theft resolution
- Get increased warranty protection
What are the eligibilities of Indigo Platinum card
- You should get pre-approved
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- You need to give personal details
- You need the info on total income and the source of it
- Also, info on mortgage rate
How to pre-qualify for Indigo Platinum card
To pre-qualify go to, www.indigocard.com
Here, at the middle left part tap on, ‘Pre-qualify now’. Here, provide,
- First name*
- Middle name
- Last Name*
- Zip Code*
- Email Address*
- Primary Phone*
- Secondary Phone
- Choose your card design
- Read and agree to the given terms
- Then, from the bottom page button, tap on, ‘Pre-qualify now’.
Apply for Indigo Platinum card by mail offer
To apply this way visit, www.indigocard.com
Here, at the middle right part tap on, ‘Received a mail offer? Apply here’. Here, at the middle region at the left, enter,
- Invitation Number
- Zip Code
- Then, tap on the page button, ‘Get started’.
To find the invitation number, at the right side tap on, ‘Here’.
You will get a notification box there provide,
- First Name*
- Middle name
- Last Name*
- ZIP *
- The last four numbers of SSN that you have with you*
- Date of Birth:*
- Email Address*
- Then, from the bottom of the box, tap on, ‘Submit’.
Register with Indigo platinum card
To get registered visit the site, www.indigocard.com
Here, at the upper right corner tap on, ‘Login’. In the new tab, at the middle right side you will get the login blanks,
and under that tap on, ‘Register’. Here, enter,
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Then, click on, ‘Next’ in blue.
Login with Indigo card portal
To login go to, www.indigocard.com
Here, at the upper right corner tap on, ‘Login’. Here, at the middle right side of the prompted page you will get the login blanks, here provide,
- The username
- The password
- Then, click on, ‘Log in’.
For the activation of the card you have to go through the login process.
Forgot login details
For any login issue, go to, www.indigocard.com
Here, at the login part of the prompted change tap on, ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’. Then, input,
- Last 4 Digits of Account that you have
- Social Security Number that you have with you
- Date Of Birth
- Then, tap on the page button, ‘Submit’ in blue.
How to pay for Indigo platinum card
To pay for this card you will get three proper options,
- Online: You can set your payment online by logging into the account, www.indigocard.com. Here, you just login and get the payment option. You can make bank payment through this.
- By phone: You can pay by phone, you just require your payment debit or credit card with you and the card details. Then, call on, 1-866-946-9545 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. The entire weekdays.
- By mail: You can make the payment by mail, add your name, address and the payment amount, then send it to, PO Box 4477 Beaverton.
Also Read .. How to apply for a Stein Mart Credit Card
If you need support and general queries call on the toll-free number 1-866-946-9545.