www.equian.com/got-a-letter – Responding to letter from EquianGuide
Have you suddenly received a letter from Equian? Are you undergoing treatment or your accident or injury under your health plan? No need to worry, Equian is the Business Associate of your health plan. Equian is authorized to work o reviewing the medical services covered by your health plan as a result of injury or accident. Before going into details, be assured that Equian is a genuine and authorized business associate with more than 390 clients. Currently, more than 1600 employees are working directly under Equian committed to providing a dedicated and lasting partnership with its clients.
What’s Equian? Details about verification
As instructed by HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act), health plans are required to enter into agreements with Business Associate to regulate payment-related activities. The task of Equian is to obtain information if the health plan is being utilized by the insured person or y some other person. To uphold the validity of your health plan, you must establish contact with Equian. In lieu of your health plan’s cots management program, your response is a crucial part. As part of the verification, you have received a letter from Equian; you are required to establish the confirmation via two ways:
- Open the letter from Equian.
- A verification toll-free number will be printed on your letter.
- Call up the number.
- When asked by Customer Service Representative, tell the event number from the letter.
- Follow the instructions hereafter. For reference, keep the letter as well as documents of health plans nearby.
- You will be notified of the successful completion of the verification.
- Open your browser and visit www.equian.com/got-a-letter.
- Click on Respond Online
- Enter the web code as appeared in the letter.
- Type the Event# from the letter.
- Write the Patient’s Last Name properly as printed on the letter.
- Click on Log In.
- Follow the instruction to complete the verification.
Equian Assistance Desk
In case, you are facing any issue while completing online verification or have any queries regarding any part of the letter, call up 800-598-2488/ 855-282-6898.
Monday- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Eastern).
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (Eastern).