www.ccsf.edu/myccsf – My CCSF Login GuideLogin Help
My CCSF Login is one of the features the City College of San Francisco offers its students. If you are enrolled for education at the college then you can gain access to a wide range of education and academic related data at the My CCSF portal.
The user can log in at the website of the CCSF or sign in via the mobile apps. The CCSF mobile application is available for both Android as well as iOS devices. Once you have downloaded the app you can sign in using your credentials. Read the guide below for steps to the account login procedure.
What is the My CCSF Login?
City College of San Francisco has developed the My CCSF Login platform for its students. Current students at the college can enroll for their favourite courses, view upcoming assignments and grades, purchase books online, view school events, access class schedule and even more.
You can sign in if you have an existing account at the My CCSF portal. Those who haven’t yet set up account can enroll at the website of the college. City College of San Francisco is a community college located in San Francisco, California. It was founded in the year 1935 serving as a junior college. Till this date the college offers a wide range courses.
How to Log into My CCSF
- Go to the My CCSF website to get started. www.ccsf.edu/myccsf
- As the web page opens there will be the login widget at the centre.
- Provide the username in the blank space.
- Enter your password in the space below.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button and you will be able to access your account with ease.
- In case you have lost your password you must open the login homepage of the My CCSF.
- As the website opens look below the login section.
- There is a button tagged ‘Change Password’.
- Click on it and a change password section appears on the screen.
- Provide the Username in the white space there and click on the ‘Continue’ button below.
- In the next steps you can change your password.
You can check the ‘I am a Staff/Faculty’ box below if you are a staff or faculty member at the City College of San Francisco.
New to Ram ID / Forgot Password
- Users who have forgotten their password or are new to the Ram portal should open the login homepage.
- At the bottom right of the login section you will find a button reading ‘New to Ram ID? / Forgot Password?’
- Click on it and an ‘End User-Self Service’ section appears.
- Provide the username in the white space and click on the ‘Continue’ button below.
- In the next step you can get ahead with your goals.
Read Also… Canvas Elsevier Login
If you require assistance with anything related to the My CCSF Portal or City College of San Francisco you can connect with the help desk using the phone number below:
CCSF Helpdesk at (415) 239-3711
At the bottom line you can find the account login guide useful. Once you go through the steps above you will be able to access your account with ease. We hope you have a great time signing in. You can also connect with us via the comments section below.
Reference Link :