Lowes Credit Card Login and bill PaymentLogin Help
Lowes is an American retail company that operates a chain of home improvement retail stores in the U.S. and Canada. Founded by Lucius Smith Lowe, Carl Buchan in 1921 is currently the second-largest hardware chain in the world. Many big American retailers like Kohls, Bestbuy, Amazon offer co-branded cards to their customers. Lowes follows the trend and offers Lowes Advantage credit cards. Lowes tie-up with Synchrony Financial which issues and manages Lowes Advantage Card, you can also opt for Lowe’s Business Credit Card which it offers along with American Express.
If you are into home improvement or shops at Lowes, the benefits offered by Lowe’s Card cannot be ignored. Below we list some of the advantages.
- You can enjoy an additional 5% off on any purchase made in Lowe’s online or offline store.
- Though Lowe’s Advantage Card’s APR is 26.99% which is pretty high but can be avoided when using wisely.
- You have an option to choose between a 5% discount and deferred interest financing while shopping for $299 or more.
- You can pay your card’s dues and manage cards online.
Lowes Card Login
Step 1: Open the Card Management page by clicking here Manage Your Lowe’s Credit Card Account.
Step 2: On the left side of the page you will find the login widget, add your username and password. Read step 3 before you continue further.
Step 3: There is a “Remember me” option below the space provided to add login credentials, only check it when using your personal system/devices. Enabling remember me option will store your username into the device you are using.
Step 4: Now click on the “Secure Login” button placed below the “remember me” option.
The page will verify log-in credentials and give you access to my lowe’s page if found authentic. Remember you cannot use your lowes.com login credentials here, it may be different
Lowes Credit Card Bill Payment
It is recommended to pay your credit card bill on time to avoid any penalty and to maintain your FICO Credit Score. This way you also ensure that all the benefits provided by the card can be fully capitalized. Basically, there are four ways to pay your lowes credit card dues.
- By accessing my lowe’s account online – The simplest and fastest way to pay your dues is through accessing your lowe’s credit card advantage account online. You can also opt for e-statement or schedule payments.
- By visiting Lowe’s Store – If you’re on your way to Lowe’s store you can also approach the customer service desk, they will assist you. To locate Lowes store near you click here Lowe’s Store Locator.
- Lowes also gives an option to make payment through the phone, though you might have to pay a nominal fee to speed up the payment. Below we are providing contact details to choose phone numbers belonging to your account type and ask for assistance.
- For Consumer Credit Card and Business account call on 888-840-7651
- For Account Receivable call on 866-232-743
- For Business Rewards call on 866-537-1397
- By Mail – The good old-fashioned way, right? Just write and send a cheque or money order to the company’s mailbox. If comfortable with this process you can find the address in the billing statement or for your comfort we are listing the relevant address below.
- For Lowe’s Advantage Card or Lowe’s Project Card owner mail you checks – Lowe’s, PO Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914.
- Lowe’s Business Account mail on – PO Box 530970, Atlanta, GA 30353-0970
Lowes Credit Card Application Process
If you are planning to apply for Lowes Advantage Credit Card, you must have anything above 620 FICO. You can apply for Lowe’s card Online or by visiting Lowe’s stores, enquire about the one-time signup offer when applying through their store. Follow the below steps if you want to apply online.
Step 1:Click here LOWES – Apply for the LOWES Credit Card to open the application portal.
Step 2: Here you need to provide your personal and financial information. Fill the form attentively.
Step 3: Verify all the details twice and click on the “continue button” placed below the form.
Step 4: The page will guide you further, complete the process.
Now after reviewing your application bank will contact you. You can also call on 1-800-444-1408 to check Lowe’s Credit Card application status.
Lowes Credit Card Activation Process
After receiving Lowe’s Card you must activate it immediately. For activation keep your card handy and follow the process given below.
Step 1: Open the portal by clicking here Manage Your Lowe’s Credit Card Account.
Step 2: Scroll down and click on the “Register” button.
Step 3: On the first page provide your Lowe’s card number and Zip Code.
Step 4: Click on the “Continue” button and follow through.
Step 5: Accept the term and conditions and complete the process.
Lowes Credit Card Customer Service
You can contact Lowes Credit center for any assistance and inquiries by calling on 1-800-444-1408.