deltanet.delta.com – Steps to Login into the Delta Airlines Employee PortalLogin Help
About Delta Airlines:
Delta Airlines Inc. is one of the major American airlines and legacy carriers that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It was founded in the year 1929 as Huff Daland Dusters and commenced the first flight in 1929. It has a fleet of 913 aircraft and serves 325 destinations in 52 countries with 9 operating hubs. It is the second amongst the world’s largest airlines in terms of passengers carried, kilometers flown and fleet size. It also ranks 69th in the Fortune 500 companies.
Delta is allied with SkyTeam and SkyTeam Cargo and it has various other subsidiaries which include Aero Assurance Ltd, Delta Private Jets, Endeavor Air, Segrave Aviation Inc, Delta Vacations and many more.
Benefits and Features of the Delta Airlines Employee Website:
- The portal provides the timetables, schedules, leaves and other work-related information of the employee.
- The employees can check their benefits from the company such as insurance cover, pension, allowances and provisions.
- The latest newsletters, ongoings and future announcements are also updated in the portal.
- The payrolls, incentives, payment upgrades, deductions and other payment-related information are also provided.
- The employees can submit a query and raise a complaint regarding the company and the policies through the portal.
Procedure to Register for the Delta Airlines Employee Portal:
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.register.delta.com/NewUser
- Enter the Delta Login ID or the Primary Pass Rider number in the field provided and click on submit.
- Follow further instructions to register for the website.
The process of Login into the Delta Airlines Employee Website:
- Open the browser and visit the website: deltanet.delta.com .
- Enter the Delta Login ID or the Primary Pass Rider Number on the first field.
- Provide the password in the second field and click on Sign In.
- You will be logged in into the account and can make use of the applications provided.
Steps to Reset the password of the Delta Airlines Employee Portal:
- Open the browser and visit the website: Delta Airlines Employee Password Reset.
- Enter the Delta Login ID or the Primary Pass Rider number in the field provide and click on the send request button.
- Validate your credentials and recover the password in the further process and regain access to the portal.
- The website is meant to be used by the Delta Airlines Employees only.
- Any means of unauthorized or misuse is strictly prohibited and will be punishable according to the company policies.
- The credentials must be kept safe, secure and confidential.
Read Also… How to Login at Alief Home Access Account
For Further Queries and Support:
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
1030 Delta Blvd
Phone Number: 800-221-1212.
Delta Airlines Official Website: www.delta.com