boss.ualr.edu – UALR Boss LoginLogin Help
UALR Boss Login is an online portal for the students of the UA Little Rock. If you are enrolled for education at the university then you can sign into your account at the website.
It is a blackboard platform that lets the students gain access to their education related data such as grades, exam schedule, university updates, submit projects, communicate with their teacher, sign up for additional courses and much more.
If you are a student at the UALR then you can sign in following the guide below. Once logged in you can gain access all the account features.
What is the UALR Boss Login?
UA Little Rock or the University of Arkansas at Little Rock has developed the UALR Boss platform for the students. It is a course management system that packs tons of information that let the student access their education related material such as class schedule, blackboard and communicate with teachers.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a public university located in Little Rock Arkansas. The university was first known as Little Rock Junior College by the Little Rock School District in the year 1927. At the university one can find graduate as well as undergraduate courses.
How to Log into UALR BOSS
- To sign in the user must navigate to the UALR Boss Login website. boss.ualr.edu
- As the webpage opens you will find the login section towards the top left of the screen.
- Once you have found it enter the User ID in the respective space.
- Enter the PIN in the blank box below.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button and you will be logged in.
- Users who have forgotten their login PIN need to go to the login homepage of the UALR Boss. ualr.edu
- In the second step you must look for the login section.
- Below the space to enter the Pin and just beside the login button there is the ‘Forgot PIN?’ button.
- Click on it and the Boss Pin Reset page opens.
- Enter the following information in the respective spaces there:
- T Number
- PIN Reset Token
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button and you can reset password.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock Admission
If you are willing to get admitted into the University of Arkansas at Little Rock then you can apply for admission at the website of the university. Here is some information on the admission procedure.
- To get started you need to open the admission website of ualr.edu/admissions
- As the webpage opens look at the top right and click on the ‘Apply’ link in the menu.
- Thirdly the user will be directed to the application webpage.
- If you already have an account you can sign in using your email and password.
- Else create an account using the ‘First time visitor? Create an account’ link.
- Once logged in you can fill out the application form and submit it for approval.
Support Phone Numbers
For assistance with anything related to the BOSS portal or the university you can call on the numbers below:
Undergraduate Students- 501-569-3127
Law Students- 501-324-9903 or 501-324-9904
Graduate Students- 501-569-3206
HR Phone for Faculty and Staff- 501-569-3180
Read Also….. Canvas LCISD Login
Well, this was all we could offer on the account login procedure. Once you have read the guide above you will be able to sign into your UALR Boss account with ease. In case you require assistance you may contact the support team using the information above.
Reference Link :